NY Bae SkinFIDENT Serum, with 20% Vitamin C Review| Price, Claims

Stay Beautiful | August 30, 2019 | 1 comments


In my last article, I share a review about Lemon Essential Oil Or Lemon Benefits. If you didn’t check this article I give you the link below please check this out.
Today I reviewing another NY Bae Skinfident serum with Vitamin C. Everybody Know about the benefits of Vitamin C. Its helps to brighten, lighten the skin, helps to reduce pigmentation.


Vitamin C is known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid. Any Vitamin C serum contains ascorbic acid or L-ascorbic acid which is the main ingredients. In the market, you can get Vitamin C serum is very high price but today I reviewing very low-cost vitamin c serum. Let’s start the review

πŸ’ Packaging:


NY Bae’s serum packaging is the same. NY Bae Skinfident Serum, with 20% Vitamin C, comes with white colour crew cap and hard glass bottle. There is also a dropper in the pack. Both bottle and dropper are beautifully packed in another white colour cardboard box. In the outer box and inner glass bottle, everything mentions there. If you want you can throw the outer pack.

πŸ’ Key Ingredients:


Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin E, Butylene Glycol.

πŸ’ Price:


The price of NY Bae Skinfident Serum, with 20% vitamin C, is 175 for 10ml of product. But you can get every NY Bae products always discounted price. I brought it only Rs/-88. I give you the link below

πŸ’ Color:

πŸ‘‰Light golden in colour


πŸ’ Self-life:

πŸ‘‰2 years from manufacturing

πŸ’ Consistency:

Not watery, not thick slightly sticky. But absorb quickly then you can’t feel any stickiness in the skin.

πŸ’ Availability:

This is only available on purplle.com.

πŸ’ Product Claims:

πŸ‘‰ Helps in skin brightening.
πŸ‘‰ Helps fade pigmentation.
πŸ‘‰ Improves elasticity.




πŸ’ How to use:

Clean your face with mild face wash next toned your skin. After that take this serum all over your face. Massage gently after a few second this serum quickly absorb your skin. But I suggest you can use it an only night. It’s my personal opinion use any vitamin c serum at night. Don’t use it on day time.


My Experience with NY Bae SkinFIDENT ETERNAL AS THE EMPIRE STATE Face serum, with 20% Vitamin C serum:



Last 2 weeks I use this serum. This serum is very good. It is very sticky which means it contains better properties of vitamin C. I like its smell. After using this serum I can feel my skin is glowing and feel soft. It contains also vitamin E which helps to fade out skin pigmentation. It works a little fast.  πŸ‘‰ Its moisturize my skin very well. I use this serum only at night.
πŸ‘‰ It claims that it brightens up my skin and fade pigmentation.
πŸ‘‰ After 2 week use, I just see my skin brighten up but about pigmentation, I can’t see any changes but I hope that after 1-2 month use I will see my changes. I definitely repurchase this serum.
I like this serum and again I will be brought it.

 What I Like About This Serum:

πŸ‘‰ Nice consistency.
πŸ‘‰ Enhance skin glow.
πŸ‘‰ Improve Skin Elasticity.
πŸ‘‰ Very cheap price.

What I Didn’t Like About This Serum:

πŸ‘‰ After a few days it change its colour. I don’t know why.
πŸ‘‰ Not available offline.

If you like my blog and my blog helps you. So, please like, comment and share it with your friends and relatives. Like my facebook page to get more post about skin, hair and health.

Stay Happy Stay Beautiful

Email: staybeautiful2019@gmail.com

Category: , , , , , , , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

1 comment:

  1. So, I've used this serum for a week and within this duration I can see changes in my skin
    M a type of a person who believes more in home and natural remedies l but this is something great. I gonna purchase it over again because of something suits you and gives you result this fast and good you should never let that go. Really really really hapy with this serum. I will suggest every one to use it.

    ReplyDelete