Wow Castor Oil Benefits| For Skin And Hair (2019)

Stay Beautiful | August 11, 2019 | 7 comments

In my blog, I already told you the benefits of castor oil. Here I share the link check this out. 

Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil

But todayI share with you one of my favorite castor oil and how I use this oil for my hair, skin, eyelashes, lips, and nails. The oil is WOW SKIN SCIENCE CASTOR OIL.After one-month use of this oil, I totally love this because, it contains no paraben, no silicones, no mineral oils, 100% pure & cold-pressed hexane-free, contains no additives. This oil helps to boost hair growth, effectively transform hair from thin to thick, gives you wrinkle-free skin, strong nail,thicker eyelashes. Now I tell you my experience with this oil let start with the
packaging first…


Wow Skin Science Castor Oil Review


Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil

Wow skin science castor oil comes in a high-quality plastic bottle with a white color pump dispenser on a top. This dispenser covered with a transparent plastic cap. Which is great. This dispenser is very useful because it helps to control the amount of oil. Overall the packaging is travel-friendly.

Wow Skin Science Castor Oil


👉 Wow Skin Science Castor Oil Appearance


Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil


Wow skin science castor oil is transparent. It contains no artificial color as I mentioned above. It also contains no smell. This oil is not too thick compared to other castor oil available in the market. 

👉 Wow Skin Science Castor Oil Price


The price of this oil is Rs/-399 for 200ml of product. But don’t worry you can get it at a discounted price. I share the purchase link below.

👉 Self-Life

1years from manufacturing

Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil

👉 Colour

Transparent

👉 Smell

Nothing

👉 Ingredients

Castor Oil

👉 Uses Of Wow Skin Science Castor Oil


Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil


💁  For thicker hair


We all know oil is so beneficial for hair growth. Wow Skin Science Castor Oil makes your hair thicker and helps to grow hair faster.
Once in a week massage your scalp with this oil. 2teaspoon of this oil, into this oil, add 5 drops ylang ylang essential oil. Mixed this application on your scalp. leave it overnight or leave it for 2 hours then wash off your hair with organic shampoo.
After 1 month you will see the difference.


💁  For Healthier Skin

At night after cleansing your face massage this oil on your skin and leave it overnight. This treatment gives you hydration, reduce dark-spot, stretch-marks, scars.

💁  For Thicker Eyelashes and Eyebrows

At bed-time take 1 drop of this oil. Massage gently on your eyebrows and eyelashes. Next day morning wash-off.Continue this process every night for better results.

💁  For Stronger Nails

If you want strong nail then massage this wow skin science castor oil on the nail before bedtime. That’s done.

💁  For Softer Lips

Take one drop of this oil. Massage gently for 5-10sec. leave this overnight. Next day morning you can get softer lips.

This is 5 ways to use Wow Skin Science Castor Oil.

My👸Experience With This Wow Skin Science Castor Oil


Wow Skin Science Castor Oil
Wow Skin Science Castor Oil

I love WOW SKIN SCIENCE products. And I always excited to use their products. These products are all-natural and don’t harm your skin and hair. A few days ago I faced several hair-fall. For this reason, my hair looks thin. I am very worried about this. So, I need an oil that not only controls my hair-fall but also makes hair thicker. So, I decided to buy this oil. With this oil, I buy another oil which is WOW SKIN SCIENCE BLACK SEED OIL. And after a few day's uses of both oils, my hair-fall is the control which I need. Both oils work great for my hair. It makes my hair softer and boosts my hair growth. Then I use it on my skin and a great result. Whatever the product claim it does everything. And I love so much of this oil.



Overall this oil great as a price. You can try this at least once. And share your results with others. But always patch test before use.

👉 Availability

Online.

Rating: 5/5


  If you like my blog and my blog helps you. So, please like, comment and share it with your friends and relatives. Like my facebook page to get more post about skin, hair and health.
Stay Happy Stay Beautiful

Email: staybeautiful2019@gmail.com


Category: , , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

7 comments:

  1. Castor Oil is Widely used for Hair Growth, eyelashes Growth, eyebrows growth, Moisturised & Nourished Hair & Skin. castor oil is 100% Organic, Free of Preservatives, Hexane and Any Sort of Chemicals Castor Oil is known to Promote Hair Growth, Stronger Nails, Moisturised Skin, Longer Eyelashes & Improved Hair Quality....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know? Castor oil helps in the growth of your Eyelashes and Also Hair Growth on bald Spots Because of the elements it contains such as Omega9 which help in Nourishment for your eyelashes, and if you the best castor oil for lips Positive provides the Most efficient castor oil with can also be used on Eyelashes and body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Information is Relevant But To get more information visit @https://on.mktw.net/3fJ083b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for making this website, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    best hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent valuable and satisfying content with proper description. Thanks for sharing the great info. Everyone should read the content for once. Recently, I read another content all most similar to this content, I am sure your readers will be benefited with it. For more information visit www.taaseer.com


    https://taaseer.com/hair-growth-oil/

    ReplyDelete


  6. This blog has really good information, i liked it a lot We should really need to take care of our hair .
    Hair Fall Treatment in Udaipur and Cosmetic treatment in Udaipur

    ReplyDelete