Who I am?-I am experienced and active author Of Staybeautiful

Stay Beautiful | March 10, 2020 | 0 comments


Not every woman’s life is going to the same; “struggle” is one of the significant parts for a woman. Like others, my life is almost going through a struggle. Not only daily life struggle but also mental struggle.

 Hi, I am a Protiva Biswas, the author of "STAYBEAUTIFUL", pass out HS from Aranghata Upendra Memorial Institution. After that, I am graduated from Ranaghat college with Mathematics Honours and completed M.Sc from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Open University. Then I admission Brainwear College to learn web designing. And that’s a changing point of my life.
I belong to a middle-class family, and there is many restrictions also. My father doesn’t want to leave me for a job. So, I started freelancing at home and even begin tuition as a mathematics teacher. And now, I am a successful content writer and web designer

Before that, I can’t imagine myself as a content writer or website designer; I am a timid girl who always feels that his friends do a lot, but I do nothing in my life. Now I prove myself thatI am an independent girl, and i proud of myself".




I also have a Youtube channel that calls “Stay Beautiful WithPrativa.” Please subscribe to my channel and support me. I love skincare. And I always try to use  new products for my subscribers for good review. I don’t compromise on my skincare routine.

If you are a struggler in your life, then please let me know. YOU AND ME BOTH TOGETHERLY TEACH OTHERS GIRL HOW TO ENJOY THEIR LIFE, AND DON’T FEAR ON ANY STRUGGLE, FACE THEM , LASTLY YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A STRONG AND INDEPENDENT GIRL.   

Category: , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments