Biotique Bio Carrot 40Spf uva UVB sunscreen ultra-soothing face cream Review

Stay Beautiful | August 02, 2020 | 0 comments


When the season changed, my skin condition also changed. Sometimes I feel to use very light cream, and that time I need a cream that gives me total moisturization and protects my skin from harmful rays. And that moment, I purchase this Biotique Bio Carrot 40+ Spf UVA/UVB sunscreen ultra-soothing face cream.

Sometimes I feel very lazy to use too many products on my face because I use 7 skincare steps daily. And this time, Biotique Bio Carrot 40+ Spf UVA/UVB sunscreen ultra-soothing face cream gives me relief.

 

Biotique is a trusted brand with a massive range of skincare and hair care products at affordable prices. Their products suit my skin and work very slowly on my skin but give me a fantastic result. Now I ready to share my opinion with you girls.


Biotique Bio Carrot 40+ Spf uva UVB sunscreen ultra-soothing face cream Review



Before going to the topic, you should have to know why you need sunscreen? We care about our skin a lot, but after caring for your skin, you need to protect it. A sunscreen works on that point; it protects your skin from harmful UV-rays.


๐Ÿ‘‰Packaging:

Its comes with a plastic bottle that’s color is yellow with a flip cap. After opening the cap, you can see a white color lid that protects the cream from the linkage. The smell of the product is very mild, and the texture of the cream is an oily, not matte finish. The texture of the cream is not too much oily; it’s a light-weight.


๐Ÿ‘‰Ingredients:   



Parijat Patra-3.0% , carrot seed-2.0%, Lodhra Bark-1.0%, Ankurit Gehun-1.0%, Yashad Bhasam-1.0%, Singejerahata Powder-2.0%, Lotion Base-Q.S


๐Ÿ‘‰Self-life: 


3-years from manufacturing.


๐Ÿ‘‰Colour: 

white



๐Ÿ‘‰Price: 

Rs/-220 for 50gm

 

Biotique Bio Carrot 40+ Spf uva UVB sunscreen ultra-soothing face cream Review



Sunscreen that you need all the time for all the year. As per season changed, my skin condition also changed, and my sunscreen also changed. And this time, I chose light-weight moisture, which hydrates my skin and also protects my skin. So, I decide to buy Biotique Bio carrot 40SPF sunscreen. First of all, it easily absorbs my skin and instantly glows my skin. It helps to control excessive oiliness and gives a glowing skin. It doesn’t give you matte looks, but if you want, then use a compact to matte finish effect. Overall, I like this sunscreen as per budget.



What I like about the sunscreen


  • It gives a soft and glowing skin.
  • 100% Ayurvedic product; free from paraben, sulfate-free, doesn’t animal tested.
  • It effectively provides sun protection.
  • Travel-friendly packaging.
  • It does not feel heavy on my skin.

What I don’t like about the sunscreen


  • I think it’s not suitable for oily skin.

Facebook: Stay1731
Pinterest: staybeautiful2019
Website: staybeautiful.in

 


Category: , , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments