The Soumi’s Can Product Faire Serum

Stay Beautiful | October 28, 2020 | 0 comments

the soumis can faire serum


Hi, my beautiful friends; a warm welcome to my blog page. I am sure you have some skin-related issues, that’s why you are here or another reason is you want to make your skin better. This article will help you in both cases. 
First of all, liquid base products have deeply penetrated the skin and that’s working well. Only serum and essence have that type of consistency, that’s why choosing serum or essence is a very important part of our skincare routine. 
Today, I share with you BUDGET friendly face serum review that is The Soumi’s Can Product Faire Serum.   


Content:


  • Packaging.
  • Ingredients.
  • Benefits:
  • Price.
  • Textures
  • What does this product claims
  • How to use it


The Soumi’s Can Product Faire Serum Review


the soumis can faire serum

 

Soumi’s can product is a Kolkata based brand. This brand is very favourite of west Bengal's people and whatever the brand claims most people agree with it. The price of Soumis can products is reasonable so everyone can buy them. Today I share with you the proper review of one of the popular products that are The Soumi’s Can Product Faire Serum.


  • Packaging:

the soumis can faire serum


The packaging is simple; it comes in a plastic white colour bottle. On the front and backside of the bottle, there is a sticker, and in that everything is written about the product. According to my, I think they need to change their packaging but you can easily carry it in a bag.


  • Ingredients:

the soumis can faire serum



Lactic Acid, Kozic Acid, Carbomer, Tea, Panthenol, Glycerin, Grape Seed Oil, Carrot Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfume, Water. 


  • Benefits:


Kozic Acid: It helps to repair skin damage, lighten skin tone, and also removes ageing spots and gives youthful skin.


Carrot Oil: It contains high amounts of vitamin C, A, and E. If you have very dull skin, then carrot seed oil boosts your inner glow. Its anti-ageing properties make your skin more youthful and glowy skin.


Wheatgerm Oil: It has vitamins A, E, B2, B3, and B6 that are beneficial for our skin. This oil nicely repairs damaged skin and reduces wrinkles.

 

Grape seed oil: Vitamin E and C these two vitamins are very needed for our skin. Vitamin C helps to remove dark spots and, vitamin E helps to maintain moisturization. When your skin gets both, your skin looks healthy and brighter.


  • Price:

the soumis can faire serum



100ml product you get Rs/-195.


  • Textures:

water-based.


the soumis can faire serum


  • What does this product claim:

    👉It maintains the water level of the skin and hydrates our skin.

    👉This serum brightens up your skin.

    👉It also helps to remove dark spots.


  • How to use it:


the soumis can faire serum


After washing your face, take a generous amount on your palm and apply directly on your face; tap it on your face for better absorption into the skin. Do not use a cotton pad for application. 


My Experience With The Soumis Can Faire Serum 

the soumis can faire serum


First of all, I believe in quality, not looks; so, I do not have any complaints about the packaging. Now talk about quality; the texture of the product is very nice, easily absorbed into my skin. Throughout the day, my skin feels so hydrated but I do not see any fairness and my dark spot never goes away. 


Firstly I use it in the morning after washing my face using a mild face wash. After applying toner, then I use this serum; wait for a few seconds then apply a moisturizer or sunscreen. At night, before going to bed, I apply The Soumis Can Product Anti-wrinkle Serum; after a few days, I share the review of this serum.


Overall I like this product but this is not my favourite.


Facebook: Stay1731
Pinterest: staybeautiful2019

Youtube: Stay Beautiful With Prativa 


Category: , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments