Alps Goodness Maulbeere & Rose Baum Fairness & Brightening Face Wash Review 2019

Stay Beautiful | June 22, 2019 | 0 comments

Alps Goodness Brightening & Fairness Facewash
Alps Goodness Brightening & Fairness Facewash

Hey guys, how are you? Today I reviewing Alps Goodness Maulbeera and Rose Baum Mulberry & Brightening gel face wash. Alps Goodness is a purplle exclusive band. You can buy this only from purplle.com

This face wash main ingredient is mulberry and rose. 
  • Mulberry roots have healing properties used for skin lightening. It is Rich in anti-oxidant which helps to slow down anti-aging, prevent wrinkle and gives you flawless and tight skin.
  •  Rose petals contain natural oils and sugar that lock moisture for dry skin. Rose also helps to reduce skin redness, prevent and treat infections. It also contains anti-oxidant which helps to tighten up the skin.

I hope you understand both ingredients are used for skin lightening and brightening on the skin. Now let starts the review and my experience.

Packaging:

Alps Goodness Brightening & Fairness Facewash
Alps Goodness Brightening & Fairness Facewash

This face wash comes with a plastic transparent bottle with a flip cap. Cap quality is good when shut this cap you can hear the sound of closing. This bottle wrap with another sticker where everything is written properly about this face wash.

Key-ingredients:

Ingrediants

Deionised Water, Carbopol ETD 2020, D. EDTA, HEC, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, CAPB, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, DC-193, Olivem-400, Triethanolamine, LA-THON CG, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Hydrovance, Rose Extract, Mulberry Extract, Juicy Fruity Fr, CMPD Gf: Rocking Rose-1, Tartrazine Yellow, Amarant Red.

Price:

Rs 99/- for 100ml

Self-life:

2 years from manufacturing

Colour:

Slight pink color
Colour
Colour

Texture & Fragrance:

Maulbeere & Rose Baum Fairness & Brightening Face Wash has a gel-like consistency. It has a mild fragrance like mixed of flowers and fruits.

Availability:

Only available on purplle.com

Product claim:

Claims


  • Cleanses your skin
  • Clears away dark sports
  • Brightens the skin
  • Reduces blemishes

How to Use:

Use
Use

Pour some face wash into your palm. Take some water and mixed it. Massage gently on your face to lather up. Then rinse away.

Before using this please patch test before use.

My Experience with this Maulbeere & Rose Baum Fairness & Brightening Face Wash

Alps Goodness face wash

At first, I impressed with the price. I get it for only Rs/-50. Very cheap price skin brightening face wash.
At first, I wet my face with water then pour some facewash into my fingertips. then gently massage it into my face. After that rinse it with water.
It does not lather too much but cleans face very nicely. I noticed that it doesn’t remove heavy makeup. But if you do light makeup then this face wash removes well. It brightens my skin. It gives me soft and supple skin. But I can't see any fairness on my face.

If your budget under Rs 50/-  then I suggest you go for it. But if your budget above 50/- then you can get better face wash under Rs/-100.   

What I like about this face wash


  • Very cheap price
  • Instantly brighten up my skin
  • Cleans well

What I did not like about this face wash

  • Can’t full-fill the claims
  • Result not stable
  • Not work that much on my skin


Rating:   3.5/5


If you like my blog and my blog helps you. So please like comment and share it with your friends and relatives. Stay Happy Stay Beautiful  

Category: , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments