One Hair Pack Solve 5 Hair Problems

Stay Beautiful | June 12, 2019 | 1 comments

Hello friends. Today, I talk about one common problem of every woman I give you one solution. Now summer is going on and we face too much hair fall, dryness-roughness, split-ends, itchy-scalp, and dandruff. I face lots of hair-fall When I talk with my friends and relatives they face also hair-fall, dandruff, splits-ends problem. Then I try a hair pack for 2 weeks and when I saw the result I am very happy. Now my hair feels healthy. And I suggest this hair pack to my friends they also try it. And saw amazing results.
Please try this hair pack. This pack solve 5 hair problems



Diy Hair Pack
Diy Hair Pack
  1.  Less Hair-fall.
  2.  Solve dryness or roughness of hair.
  3.  Control split-ends.
  4.  Remove dandruff.
  5.  Cure itchiness on the scalp.

All you need to make this mask are

  1. One cup of curry leaves.
  2.  2teaspoon Fenugreek(in Bengali methi) seeds.
  3. 1teaspoon Nigella(in Bengali Kalo jeera) Seeds.
  4.  2 hibiscus flower(in Bengali javakusum).
  5.  1 teaspoon Rose petal powder or 1 fresh rose.
  6.  1 onion.
  7.  2 fresh amla or Indian gooseberry. You don't get fresh amla then take 1 teaspoon amla powder.
  8.  1 drop clove essential oil(optional).
  9.  3 drop rosemary essential oil(optional).
  10. 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
ingrediants
Ingrediants (Some products are missing)

Making Process:


        Take Fenugreek seeds and Nigella seeds in a bowl. Soak in water overnight. Next day morning take a blender to add soaking seeds, 2 hibiscus flower, 1 fresh rose, 1 onion, 2 fresh amlas, then blend them properly. After that take them out in a fresh bowl then add 1 drop clove essential oil, 3 drops rosemary essential oil, 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Mixed them properly.
 You can store it for 5 days in the refrigerator.

Application:


      Before applying this mask you need to your hair properly. Then focused on your scalp. After that apply every stand of your hair like henna.

Processing time:


        When you start applying this mask 1st 3days apply daily and don't wash it. After 3days wash off. Then every week apply once in a week.

My Experience with this Hair Pack

Diy Hair Mask

In this pack we add Fenugreek seeds, Nigella seeds, hibiscus flower both make our hair strong, thick, control hair-fall and dandruff. Onion helps to re-growth hair, baldness, control hair-fall. Overall all the ingredients  I use in this pack makes hair strong, control hair-fall boost hair growth.
After 2 weeks use of this pack, my hair quality totally changed. I totally love this hair pack that's awesome. My hair looks thicker and stronger.

Remind some basic thing

  1. Take a healthy diet
  2. Enjoy your life.
Email: staybeautiful2019@gmail.com
If you like my blog and my blog helps you.So please like comment and share with your friends and relatives. Stay Happy Stay Beautiful

Category: , , , , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
    coconut oil for hair growth

    ReplyDelete