The Natural Wash-tnw

Stay Beautiful | February 19, 2020 | 0 comments


Oat Cleaner (The Natural Wash-tnw)



Oat Cleanser:


Everybody is conscious of their skin. We all know that paraben, silicon, are dangerous for our skin. So we always go for the Ayurvedic products which are 100% natural, paraben-free, safe to use. 


“TNW- THE NATURAL WASH” is a brand that gives you 100% natural product. From the brand name, we can feel how much natural their products. They have many types of products like cleanser, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen, hair oil, shampoo, hair pack, conditioner, etc.
Today I share about their OATS CLEANSER review. Let start

๐Ÿ‘‰Packaging:



This product comes into the cardboard box securely. After opening this cardboard box you can see the actual product. This product comes with a transparent jar with a black color cap. You can see the product from the outer side of the jar.
The outer box of the container there is written everything about their product.

๐Ÿ‘‰Key Ingredients:



Avena sativa (oatmeal), Sandalwood, Prunus Dulcis, Citrus Senesis, Fenugreek Seeds, Curcuma longa, Mentha, Neem and many more herbs.

๐Ÿ‘‰Looks:



Yellow in color with soft scrub particles.

 ๐Ÿ‘‰Price:


Rs/-380. You can get it at a discounted price. I share the link below
The Natural Wash: http://bit.ly/38t8wz1

๐Ÿ‘‰Expiry Date:


Best before 24 months from manufacturing date 09/2019.

FREE FROM:- ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES, COLOURANTS, ANIMAL BIOPRODUCTS

๐Ÿ‘‰How To Use:




Take oat cleanser as per your need and mixed with TNW rose water. Make a thick paste. Apply all over your face and neck and gently scrub to the skin. Wash-off with normal water.
TNW ROSEWATER is a pure distilled rose water. 100% pure rose water.
Use this scrub twice a week. 

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Claims:

1.  It contains anti-oxidant properties that help to detoxify your skin and hydrate the whole day.
2.  It’s a mild scrub which gives you body polishing like effect on your body.
3.  It helps to reduce pores on the skin.
4.  It is also chemical-free and 100% pure.

NOTE: Always patch test before use.


My Experience with TNW Oat Cleanser


At first, when I open the cap, the smell is just awesome and gives me an organic feeling. This oat cleanser is very mild on my face. It removes dead cells and gives me soft skin. I use it on my face, neck, hand, and legs also. It gives me a very clean, clear skin. It gives my skin an organic 
feeling. After 2-3 uses I can feel my neck darkness reduce. That’s the best part. And it also removes tan very fast.
Overall I like the product very much. I suggest you please try this product and I am sure you like it.   


If you like my blog and my blog helps you. So, please like, comment and share it with your friends and relatives. Like my facebook page to get more post about skin, hair and health.

Stay Happy Stay Beautiful



Email: staybeautiful2019@gmail.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/stay1731-448547749034906


Category: ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments