Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion Review

Stay Beautiful | November 05, 2020 | 1 comments

Lotus Body Lotion


Hi, lovely people, you are all very special to me and thank you thank you, thank you for visiting my blog and trusting my reviews. For healthy skin and beautiful skin, everyone is searching for skin whitening products but I believe in God that whatever skin color they give us that’s perfect for us. So I totally dislike skin whitening products; for me, healthy skin means glowing, tan free, acne-free skin. To get this type of skin we use many products on our face but most of us forget about other parts of the body. 

Today I share a skin whitening and brightening body lotion with SPF 25 | PA ++ that claims it takes care of your body and gives you tan-free skin.


All About Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Body & Hand Lotion:

Lotus Body Lotion


It is based on a triple-action formula that is- WHITENING, LIGHTENING & BRIGHTENING because this body lotion contains rare fruit and plant extracts which easily penetrates into the skin. As a result, you get flawless, soft, smooth skin.


๐Ÿ’Packaging Of the Product:

Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


It looks white in color and comes with a pump packaging, you don't need to put your fingers into the product. This product is sealed with transparent plastic. One problem is that you can’t carry it into your bag for the large size.


Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


๐Ÿ’
Active Ingredients:

Licorice, Green Tea, and Grape Extracts.

Licorice: licorice or mulethi powder helps to remove dark patches and gives you 2 shades of lighter skin.

Green Tea: green tea contains antioxidants that protect our skin from aging and it helps to reduce skin rashes. 

Grape Extracts: It helps to improve skin appearance, reduce black spots, fine lines.  



Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


๐Ÿ’Colour & Consistency:  

The color of this body lotion is white and also thick.


Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


๐Ÿ’Price:

300ml product you get at Rs/-310.


Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


๐Ÿ’Claims:

    ๐Ÿ‘‰Reduce uneven skin tone by lightening your skin.

    ๐Ÿ‘‰Remove dark spots and make your skin fairer.

    ๐Ÿ‘‰It helps to enhance your skin naturally.


๐Ÿ’Directions to use:

After shower apply a little amount of Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion and massage gently to absorb it. Focus on your dry areas like elbows, heels, and knees to hydrate those areas.


My Experience with Lotus White Glow Hand & Body Lotion

Lotus Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion


In the summer season, I always try to use those body lotions which have SPF because it protects my skin from harmful sun rays. That's the first reason to choose Lotus herbal body lotion. It is a herbal product but it is not paraben-free. It contains Spf 25 and PA++ that gives nice protection to our body. 

I use it only in the morning after a shower; I noticed a little white cast but after 15 min it was gone. It hydrates my skin and makes my hand soft. I don’t see any whitening effect but it reduces my tan. The smell of the product is very nice and within a min, it was gone.

Overall I like the product, it doesn’t give me any side effects. In the market, it is easily available.

Hope girls like my blog; if you did so then please follow me on my social accounts.



Category: , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

1 comment:

  1. Anti-Fatigue & Anti-Pollution turmeric face pack for dry skin and Glow
    Detoxie face pack, infused with Japanese Matcha, Turmeric, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid, the face pack delivers quick results that ensure a firm skin and a soft glow.

    ReplyDelete