Dermdoc Smoothening Hair Mist With Keratin Review

Stay Beautiful | December 09, 2020 | 0 comments



Hello friends, I am back with another product review which contains ‘Keratin’. Keratin is known as a hair food that helps to repair damaged hair and gives smooth hair. If you go for a parlor to treat your frizzy hair, they recommend you do Keratin treatment. The result of this treatment is amazing. Keratin is a protein that is very beneficial for hair, skin, and also nails. It helps to smooth down hair cuticles and gives soft, smooth, and frizz-free hair.   


Hope so you can understand the benefits of keratin. So why not add keratin-based products to our daily hair care routine? It helps to maintain our hair texture for a longer time.


Today, I share with you Dermdoc Smoothening Hair Mist with Keratin review. Before that I already share another keratin hair food review; if you are interested then check also that blog. I share the link below. 


Goodvibes Keratin Hair Food Review:


Good Vibes Keratin Smoothing Hair Food Review | Staybeautiful|Beauty & Health Blogger (staybebeautiful.blogspot.com)


Dermdoc Smoothing Hair Mist With Keratin


Dermdoc



Packaging:


It comes in a spray bottle with a transparent color cap. After opening the cap you just need to spray all over your hair. That's why products don't waste. The color combination is the same as other Dermdoc products that are blue and white. The size of this bottle is small so that easily you can carry it anywhere. 


Ingredients:


Hydrolyzed Keratin, D-Panthenol, Wheat Amino Acid, Arginine Serine, Base O.S.





Price:


For a 50ml product you need to pay Rs/-199 but in purplle.com you can buy it at a discount price.





Texture:


It comes in a water consistency.


Purchase link:

https://www.purplle.com/product/dermdoc-smoothening-hair-mist-with-keratin-50-ml


Who can buy this?


If your hair is damaged, dry, rough, dull, and unmanageable then this product is perfect for you. 


Dermdoc



Product claim:


It protects hair from harmful rays and pollution.

Improves hair texture, shine, and moisture.

Reduce dryness and frizziness.

Hair looks glossy.


How to use:


Hold the Smoothing hair spray 5-7 inches from the hair and spray it all over your hair length. Massage your hair at least for 2mins.


Dermdoc



My Experience With Dermdoc Smoothing Hair Mist


Dermdoc



In this winter season, I suffer from dry hair and dry skin also. In my next blog, I share with you dry skincare products and DIYs to maintain a healthy skin glow. The length of my hair is dry and my scalp is oily; whenever I wash my hair in this winter season without oiling my hair, that time my hair looks more dry and damaged. I need a hair mist that removes my dryness and makes my hair frizz-free.


Dermdoc



So I decided to buy Dermdoc Smoothing Hair mist. First of all, it is paraben-free, sulfate-free, and cruelty-free so it is harmless for my hair. Next thing, the smell is amazing. After washing my hair I spray it all over my hair without scalp and massage it on the hair length to spread it evenly. After applying this hair mist my hair feels not that soft but it reduces my frizziness and helps to detangle my hair. One thing I noticed is that whenever I use a straightener before that I apply this keratin hair mist and my hair looks glossy and shiny.


So, I like this but I can’t recommend you buy this. In this price range, you get a more effective serum that works well. But if you interested to try this then you can buy it.



Hope girls like my blog; if you did so then please follow me on my social accounts.



Category: ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments