Mamaearth Coco Body Yogurt Review 2021

Stay Beautiful | July 04, 2021 | 0 comments

Mamaearth Coco Yogurt 2021

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Here I am to share with you another product review that is Mamaearth Coco Body Yogurt review. It is a different type of product not only from the name but also from the texture.

In the summer season, most of us don’t like to use heavy or thick moisturizer but we also want a body lotion that hydrates our skin. And Mamaearth Body Yogurts are a good option.

Mamaearth is a plastic positive brand; they not only use plastic but also recycle more plastic. Mamaearth claimed that there are products that are paraben-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and sulfate-free. Also, this brand is PETA certified.





Mamaearth coco yogurt benefits


  • The texture of this moisturizer is very light and easily absorbed into the skin. It looks like yogurt and the consistency is also the same as a dahi.
  • In this moisturizer two ingredients- coffee and yogurt are so powerful. Coffee helps to remove cellulite and cocoa helps to hydrate your skin.

Mamaearth Coco Yogurt 2021



Mamaearth coco yogurt price

 

Rs. 499 for 200ml


Mamaearth Coco Yogurt 2021



Mamaearth cocoa yogurt how to use


  • After taking shower, take an amount of this Mamaearth Coco Yogurt and gently apply it all over your body.
  • You can use both night and daytime or whenever you feel dehydrated skin you can re-apply this.
  • Suitable for all skin types.


Mamaearth cocoa yogurt ingredients:


Coffee, Cocoa, Glycerine, Argan oil.


Coffee: it has the property to remove cellulite from the skin. Coffee also helps to remove tanning and gives glowing skin.


Cocoa: Cocoa butter has an amazing moisturizing property and it gives nice hydration to the skin.


Glycerine: it is another powerhouse of hydration. Glycerine also helps to give you wrinkle-free skin.


Argan oil: it contains vitamin E, omega fatty acid that helps to soften dry skin, treats acne, and protects from sun damage.


Mamaearth coco yogurt review 2021





I truly love to use new products; it's not because I am a content writer and also a beauty blogger. I always want to change my products and this is the reason my skin is habituated with every ingredient. Many times we noticed that after a long time using one product gives us negative effects and when we change that other product doesn’t suit. That’s a reason we always need to change products.


Mamaearth Coco Yogurt 2021


In the summer season, my skin feels a little bit dry but I don't like to use a heavy body lotion especially in the hot season. So I am confused to buy a body lotion that gives my skin proper moisturization without giving it a sticky feel. So I decided to buy Mamaearth Coco Body Yogurt.  


After receiving the product I am super excited to open the cap. The smell of the product is awesome. But if you don't like Coffee then this product smells you can’t like. And actually, the product looks like a Yogurt. After taking a beautiful shower I apply this; my skin feels so soft and doesn’t feel like I apply anything to my body. It doesn't contain any SPF so if you go anywhere then you need to apply sunscreen after applying this.


Am I buying this again?


Yes, I love this and I re-purchase it again. After finishing this I want to try a different variant that is MAMAEARTH UBTAN BODY YOGURT.



Facebook: Stay1731
Pinterest: staybeautiful2019

Pic: google  .com


Category: , , , , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments