Plum Green Tea Toner Review 2022

Stay Beautiful | March 16, 2022 | 0 comments

Plum green tea toner


Hello everyone, welcome to my website. Today I talk about one of the trending and popular products from Plum that is Plum Green tea Toner. You guys already know about the product and many of you think about buying this product. If you already use this then please comment down below how Plum Green Tea Toner works for your skin Or if you can’t use it and want to try it for the first time then read the whole blog before purchasing.


Why do we need to use Toner?


Toner helps to remove dirt from the pores, minimize shrink pores, and give a clear smooth, tightened skin. Face wash only removes dirt from the upper layer of the skin but toner removes the dirt which face wash doesn’t remove.


Plum Green Tea Toner Review





‘Plum’ has various options for face, body, and hair; according to your skin or hair type, you can choose it. Plum’s products are free from paraben, silicon and this toner is also free from alcohol. This toner is perfect for oily skin because it has the capacity to control excessive oil and gives an oil-free skin.


Packaging:


It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip cap. Personally, I prefer spray bottles, it is more convenient to use. On The upper sides of the bottle, there is everything written about the product. I think it does not travel-friendly so I recommend pouring it another small spray bottle when you travel. After finishing the product don’t throw out the bottle because it is recyclable.





Main Ingredients:


Green tea extracts, Glycolic acid, and Glycerin.


Green tea extracts:


Green tea contains powerful antioxidants that fight premature aging. It has polyphenols and EGCG that protect the skin from cancer. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce swelling, redness, and irritation. Green tea’s antimicrobial

Fights with acne cause bacteria.


Glycolic acid:

Glycolic acid helps to remove dead cells. It fades hyperpigmentation from the skin and brightens up the skin complexion. It fights acne-causing bacteria.



Glycerin: 

It helps to reduce dryness from the skin and gives your proper hydration to maintain moisturize level. It easily absorbs the skin and protects skin from dust and pollution.


Price:

Rs/-390

Buy:


https://plumgoodness.com/products/green-tea-alcohol-free-toner




How to use a toner?


In the morning and night after washing your face with face wash use a toner. You can use it directly on the face and tap it to deeply penetrate, otherwise, you can use a cotton ball to apply it.



My Experience with Plum Green Tea Toner






Green Tea is one of the most favorite ingredients of mine because of its anti-oxidants properties. It is best for preventing aging, moisturizing skin, reducing irritation, and also controlling acne. One ingredient has the capacity to fight many different problems. So, why not include it in my skincare routine. That’s why I thought to include it but I want to choose a 100% vegan brand. 


Plum is a trusted brand that is 100% vegan, paraben-free, alcohol-free, cruelty-free. And I am really excited and want to use ‘Plum Green Tea Toner. 


Before purchasing the product my expectation is really high and after using it this toner gives me an amazing result. This toner is best for oily skin but my skin type is normal to dry and its suits me. I have an uneven skin tone and I also have dead cells on my skin; it helps me on this point. 


I use Plum Green Tea toner two times a day. In the morning after washing my face with gentle face wash and then take a few drops of toner; apply it all over my face using my hands. Then use sunscreen if it is daytime or at night time I use a night cream.


If you think to buy this then definitely go for it. It is an amazing toner. Try and comment below about your experience with this toner.





Category: , , ,

Stay Be Beautiful:
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.!

0 comments